Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Park Ranger's Life Now Available at Books and Company In Lexington, Virginia



There it was. That book with the bright blue cover in the window. The first time I have ever seen my book, A Park Ranger's Life:Thirty Two Years Protecting Our National Parks, on display in a book store. My emotions were running in almost opposite directions. There was the thrill of seeing this multi year project come to fruition and the trepidation of seeing my name out there for all to express their opinions on. Overall, the emotion of excitement won out.
Books and Company in Lexington, Virginia now has my book in stock and available for sale. I will be at that location on Friday November 27th for a book signing event. I have started to make contacts at other locations in Charlottesville, Wintergreen, Waynesboro, and Charlottesville, Virginia to carry the book in stores.
For those of you not near any of these locations, the book is now available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Books a Million.com. For book sellers and libraries the book is available at Ingram Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment