Thursday, April 4, 2013

"A Park Ranger's Life" Makes Its Publisher's Great Expectations Author Program

I received a letter and certificate from my publisher, Wheatmark, informing me that my book, "A Park Ranger's Life: Thirty Two Years Protecting Our National Parks", has sold enough copies to qualify me for their Great Expectations Author program.  This means that I met my personal goals for the book and it can only improve.

 Thank you to everyone who  has read my book.  I greatly appreciate your support in making what has been a dream of mine, writing and publishing a book, come true.

I am continuing to work on a second book to follow up on "A Park Ranger's Life" and a work of fiction based on a murder investigation in which I was involved during my career.  Who knows what the future may hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment